Simple To Complete
- Click the 'Register' link to the left and fill in your details.
- There are six modules to complete, each consisting of information relating to Fiji or Blue Lagoon Cruises, followed by a multi-choice question and answer section.
- You can complete each modules' Q&A session separately, and your answers will be saved until you next log on. You can press SAVE if you have not completed a module and can return to it later.
- When the you have completed and passed the Q&A session, a member of our sales team will award you a personalised certificate. A pass is considered to be 80% and above.
How Will You Benefit?
Grow your business: The knowledge you gain from completing the Blue Lagoon Cruises Agents Accreditation Programme will assist you in selling Fiji, Small Ship Cruising and Blue Lagoon Cruises to your customers.
Get a certificate: You will receive a certificate showing customers and colleagues that you are a specialist in Blue Lagoon Cruises.
Sell cruises to earn cruises: Once accredited, every time you make a Blue Lagoon Cruises booking for a client, log on to our site and enter your booking confirmation number into the facility provided. Each booking number you log will gain you points towards a FREE Blue Lagoon Cruise for you and your travelling companion. This is a points-based system – please contact Blue Lagoon Cruises for more information.
Blue Lagoon Cruises is an exclusive partner with CLIA: The Blue Lagoon Cruises accreditation program is recognised by CLIA. For those cruise specialist members who are already an accredited Blue Lagoon Cruises agent, this certification will award 5 CLIA points. The CLIA learning academy also features additional selling tools such as an agent cheat sheet overview and virtual video presentations.
Why Blue Lagoon Cruises?
- With departures on 2 days of the week and 3 different itineraries there is a cruise option for everyone.
- Every Blue Lagoon Cruise is just like staying at a floating resort that moves to a new beach or two each day.
- Small ship cruising accommodates a maximum of 68 passengers MV Fiji Princess.
- Blue Lagoon Cruises are great value — all meals and our fantastic range of activities are included in our rates.