Simple To Complete
- Click the 'Register' link to the left and fill in your details. You will be sent an email that requires you to click on a link to confirm that you are who you say you are.
- Our sales team will also be sent an email saying that you've registered and they'll need to approve you, just to say 'yes, you're a real person in the travel industry' (don't worry, you'll be approved!)
- Once approved, you'll be sent an email saying you can login and complete the programme.
- There are six modules to complete, each consisting of information relating to Fiji or Blue Lagoon Cruises, followed by a multi-choice question and answer section.
- You can complete each modules' Q&A session separately, and your answers will be saved until you next log on. You can press SAVE if you have not completed a module and can return to it later.
- When the you have completed and passed the Q&A session, a member of our sales team will award you a personalised certificate. A pass is considered to be 80% and above.
How Will You Benefit?
Grow your business: The knowledge you gain from completing the Blue Lagoon Cruises Agents Accreditation Programme will assist you in selling Fiji, Small Ship Cruising and Blue Lagoon Cruises to your customers.
Get a certificate: You will receive a certificate to hang on your wall, showing customers and colleagues that you are a specialist in Blue Lagoon Cruises.
Receive special agent famil rates: Make just one booking and you will be able to access special industry famil rates of only $99 per person per night. That is all you will pay for your cruise, meals and usual inclusions onboard during any formally recognised famil programme. Please contact your wholesaler or Tourism Fiji to get on the next famil. Individual famils will be considered on a case by case basis.
Bring your partner on a famil: We want your spouse, partner or significant other to share the Blue Lagoon experience with you. Once accredited, feel free to bring them along. If sharing the same cabin with you during any formally recognised famil programme you are on, the special agent famil rates of only $99 per person per night will apply to them too.
Sell cruises to win cruises: Once accredited, every time you make a Blue Lagoon Cruises bookng for a client, log on to our site and enter your booking confirmation number into the facility provided. Each number you log will gain you points towards a FREE Blue Lagoon Cruise for you and your travelling companion. This is a points-based system, but as a guide 10 reservations by a retail consultant and 20 reservations by a wholesale consultant will
earn you and a partner a free Blue Lagoon Cruise.
Blue Lagoon Cruises is an exclusive partner with CLIA: The Blue Lagoon Cruises accreditation program is recognised by CLIA. For those cruise specialist members who are already an accredited Blue Lagoon Cruises agent, this certification will award 5 CLIA points. The CLIA learning academy also features additional selling tools such as an agent cheat sheet overview and virtual video presentations.
Why Blue Lagoon Cruises
- Blue Lagoon Cruises is the only company offering Boutique Island Cruising in Fiji
- With departures on 2 days of the week and 3 different itineraries there is a cruise option for everyone.
- Blue Lagoon Cruises have a selection of combo packages that work well pre and post cruise.
- Every Blue Lagoon Cruise is just like staying at a floating resort that moves to a new beach or two each day.
- Small ship cruising is intimate, accommodating a maximum of 68 passengers MV Fiji Princess.
- Blue Lagoon Cruises are great value — all meals and our fantastic range of activities are included in our rates.