• Onboard cabin accommodation with private facilities.
• Cruise transportation and services.
• All meals (breakfast lunch & dinner, morning & afternoon teas) filtered water & juice plus 24-hour tea and coffee.
• Cruise entertainment.
• Guided shore excursions, entrance fees, and activities as included in the cruise itinerary. • All shipboard facilities, use of non-motorised water sports equipment, and splash pool. Should any particular shore excursion not be available, no matter what the reason, the crew will organise a substitute but no refund or financial recompense will be due.
• Free WIFI located in the saloon and outdoor deck in areas of mobile coverage.
• All Orchid Deck cabins include: Welcome Fruit Platter, Nespresso coffee and tea making facilities, daily stocked mini-bar with local beers, wine, soft
drinks, bottled water, exclusive Nama of Fiji gift pack.
• All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (Value Added Tax, Service Turnover Tax, Environment & Climate Adaptation Levy)
• We offer 34 cabins. Cabins will be allocated upon check-in and are subject to operational requirements on the day.
• Hibiscus Deck (6 cabins): All cabins have external windows. Cabin bedding is a queen bed, with two (2) of these cabins able to convert into twin bedding.
• Orchid Decks (28 cabins): All cabins have external windows and are on two decks. Orchid middle-deck is a queen bed (12 cabins) only. Orchid upper-deck cabin bedding is a queen bed or two single beds (16 cabins). Please note 4 cabins in the Orchid middle-deck offer a daybed suitable for ages 4-years and under.
• Earlybird Discount Offer – Book at least 6 months in advance of your preferred cruise departure date and save 25% off your cruise price. Valid for twin/double share only.
No discount is available to single occupied cabins. Cruise Fares are non-refundable,
non-transferable and not combinable with any other offer.
Full payment on confirmation required.
• Super Single Fare - Reduced cruise fares apply for single travellers valid for departures
01 Nov – 31 Mar annually. These reduced rates are not combinable with any other offer.
• No further discount is available to single occupancy fares or child fares.
Groups and Charters
A discounted rate is available when booking a group or charter with Blue Lagoon Cruises. Based on the final group size, we offer complimentary cabins. These rates are not combinable with any other offer and have specific booking terms, conditions, and payment terms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance Bookings for travel past 31 March 2020 will be accepted subject to availability.
Pre-Cruise Complimentary Coach Transfers
Complimentary coach transfers are offered on cruise departure days (Mondays and Fridays) only from Nadi International Airport or your Nadi/Denarau/Wailoaloa accommodation. Please provide your flight arrival details or accommodation details and your collection time will be advised at the time of booking confirmation. Our latest check-in time is 60 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise departure time.
Complimentary transfers are available from:
Denarau – Wyndham Resort Denarau Island, Radisson Blu Fiji Resort Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji Resort, Sheraton Denarau Villas, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
Wailoaloa – Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, Travellers Beach Resort, Bluewater Lodge, Horizon Beach Resort Fiji, Smugglers Cove Beach Resort, Aquarius on the Beach, Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
Nadi and Airport area – Tanoa International Hotel, Tanoa Skylodge Hotel, Fiji Gateway Hotel, Hotel Oasis, Novotel Nadi, Mercure Nadi, Tokatoka Resort
Family Cruise Departures & Child Policy
As this is a small ship cruising product, we have a minimum age policy of 14 years for children travelling with parents outside of special ‘Family Cruise Departure Dates’. During Family Cruise Departures, our child age is 5 to 13 years inclusive - the per child rate is based on 2 children sharing a cabin OR 1 child and 1 adult sharing (Child pays child fare and adult pays Adult Twin/Double Share fare). A single child in their own cabin is at full adult rate. Children aged 4 years and under travel complimentary when sharing with 2 adults.
Blue Lagoon Cruises proudly sponsors and supports the work of the charitable organisation ‘Vinaka Fiji Trust’ and the excellent work it does in the villages of the Yasawa Islands. Rather than a gratuity payment, Blue Lagoon Cruises invites guests to join them in supporting Vinaka Fiji by allowing the donation that will be automatically added to their account at the end of their stay to remain. Guests will have the chance to decline it or alter the amount. The donation amounts that will be shown will be FJD$100 per cabin for 3 & 4-day cruise guests and FJD$150 per cabin for 7-day cruise guests.
Cruise itineraries are subject to wind, tide and weather conditions and are operated at the sole discretion of Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd in the interests of the safety and welfare of the passengers, vessel and crew. Blue Lagoon Cruises reserves the absolute right to operate any vessel on any cruise, to decline to accept or retain any person(s) on any cruise, shore excursion or other cruise activity, to cancel, amend or reschedule any cruise vessel, schedule or cruise itinerary, shore excursion or any other service for any reason which Blue Lagoon Cruises Limited in its absolute and sole discretion considers desirable or necessary in the interests of operational necessity and/or passengers safety and/or wellbeing. Arrival and departure times at ports and various places of call are provided as a guide only and in this regard no warranty, condition or guarantee, express or implied, is given or intended.
Where another company or persons operate the tour, activity or excursion, diving, accommodation or shore transfers Blue Lagoon Cruises is only acting as a Sales Agent. Responsibility for the operation and liability for any mishap lies with those operators solely and not with Blue Lagoon Cruises. Blue Lagoon Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It is the responsibility of all guests travelling with Blue Lagoon Cruises to check and adhere to Fiji’s visa requirements.
There are no medical facilities in the Yasawa Islands so if any medical problem arises you will need to return to Nadi. If you develop a serious medical problem you will most likely want to leave Fiji for Australia, New Zealand, or home. Please be aware there is more risk in public areas when transferring on and off the ship. Sea conditions and weather systems can prevent travel on booked dates. It is, therefore, an essential condition of travelling with
Blue Lagoon Cruises that you have a valid travel insurance policy to cover the cost of any emergency medical treatment or accident and to protect yourself in the event of cancellation.
• Upon booking confirmation of your Blue Lagoon Cruise, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total cruise value is required.
• Full Payment of your total cruise value is required no later than 60 days prior to your cruise departure date.
• Bookings made within 60 days of your cruise departure date and/or Earlybird Discount offers, must be 100% fully paid at the time of booking confirmation.
• Contract: On receipt of cleared payment of cruise fare(s) or any part thereof by Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd, a binding contract shall be deemed to exist between the passenger(s) and Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd subject to the terms and conditions.
• An amendment fee of FJD$50 will be charged per booking for any amendments made after the booking has been placed with Blue Lagoon Cruises. If the amendment is an upgrade or a change of date only with a similar value booking still being held then Blue Lagoon Cruses, at its discretion, will waive the cancellation fees if it can fill the vacated booking.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
Receive a FULL REFUND (excluding any credit card fees applied) and NO CANCELLATION/AMENDMENT FEES on all bookings. This applies only in the event the following scenarios take place preventing customers from travelling:
1) Fiji and/or nation of origin border closure
2) Customers travelling are tested positive for COVID and are unable to travel on their selected dates
3) Border restrictions introduced and quarantine is required in either Fiji and/or nation of origin
• Cancellation fees: All cancellations must be in writing to Blue Lagoon Cruises, and the timing shall be based on the day of receipt of such notification by Blue Lagoon Cruises.
• More than 60 days prior to departure: Forfeit 10% deposit (unless transferring date)
• 31 to 60 days prior to departure: Forfeit 60% of the applicable fare
• 0 to 30 days prior to departure Forfeit 100% of the applicable fare
• Bookings made on the Earlybird Savings (ADV25-BLC) are fully non-refundable once confirmed.
• For any credit card or international debit card payments a non-refundable 3% administration fee applies.
Overbooking and offloading guidelines
• Overbooking & Offload - Blue Lagoon Cruises will make every attempt to avoid any overbook or offload situation. However, should this occur;
• Blue Lagoon Cruises will notify all parties of any change in booking confirmation as quickly as possible.
• Blue Lagoon Cruises will jointly agree with all parties on an agreed alternate cruise or property of a comparable price.
• Blue Lagoon Cruises will assist with any associated costs with the amendment or offer a full refund.
Blue Lagoon Cruises is a product operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Ltd. Travel is subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
Conditions of Carriage
Contracts of carriage are entered into with South Sea Cruises Limited (“South Sea Cruises”) and tickets are issued subject to these terms and conditions, which the passenger by purchasing a ticket acknowledges having read and understood, and agrees to be bound by them. Verbal promises and representations by booking agents or South Sea Cruises’ servants and agents will not be recognised by South Sea Cruises if they are inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
1. South Sea Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services in any way whatsoever without any liability to a passenger if deemed necessary by South Sea Cruises for any reason.
2. South Sea Cruises shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury which may arise or be alleged to arise directly or indirectly in the event of cancellation, alteration, variation, or abandonment of the service before or during the course thereof (should South Sea Cruises or any of its servants or agents in their absolute discretion decide that such cancellation, abandonment, alteration or variation is necessary) or in the event of any deviation or delay in the service arising from any cause whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt and without limiting the effect of this condition, in any such event South Sea Cruises shall also not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise and additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
3. South Sea Cruises may, without assuming any liability whatsoever to the passenger, arrange for any other person to undertake the service contracted for or any part thereof (“performing carrier”), and the performing carrier and his servants or agents shall be entitled to the benefit of these terms and conditions to the same extent as South Sea Cruises and its servants and agents as if such person were a party to the contract.
4. For the avoidance of doubt and without limiting any other term or condition of carriage, all services are subject to weather and sea conditions.
5. South Sea Cruises is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without assigning reason therefor.
6. Each full fare-paying passenger is entitled to have not more than 25 kg of luggage carried free of charge. If loading is available then excess luggage will be carried at South Sea Cruises’ standard rates, and if loading is not available then South Sea Cruises may arrange to forward the excess at the passenger’s own risk and expense and by other means of transport specified by the passenger.
7. The passenger shall comply with the instructions of South Sea Cruises’ servants and agents concerning all matters connected with the service including but not limited to the personal safety of themselves, crew, or other passengers, and shall comply with any notice exhibited on the vessel.
8. Passengers are required at all times to take all reasonable precautions for their own safety and the safety of any person in their care (particularly children), This includes (but is not limited to) using hand and guard rails at all times as provided around the vessel, appropriately restraining children and ensuring that children are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, paying attention to the safety briefing given by crewmembers at the commencement of carriage and being seated when advised or requested to do so by any of South Sea Cruises’ servants or agents for any reason. Passengers are advised and required to take particular care in conditions of inclement, rough or heavy weather or as advised by South Sea Cruises’ servants or agents.
9. The passenger whilst on the vessel shall not consume any intoxicating beverage unless it has been sold or otherwise supplied to him on board by servants or agents of South Sea Cruises.
10. The passenger shall not take onto the vessel or include in his luggage any explosives, volatile spirits, corrosives, any easily ignitable articles or offensive thing likely to cause inconvenience to other passengers or anything likely to endanger the vessel, other passengers or goods.
11. South Sea Cruises accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to luggage or personal effects or loss, damage or injury to the passenger arising out of or in any way incidental or connected to the service or the accommodation of the passenger or the transfer of any passenger or luggage between the vehicle and/or the vessel and/ or any place of accommodation whether such loss, damage or injury may be due or alleged to be due wholly or partly to negligence or misconduct or fault on the part of South Sea Cruises, its servants or agents or any performing carrier or its servants or agents or otherwise howsoever.
12. South Sea Cruises shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to monies, negotiable securities, gold, silverware, jewellery, ornaments, works of art, or other valuables, even if such valuables have been deposited with it for the agreed purpose of safe-keeping whether such loss or damage may be due or alleged to be due wholly or partly to negligence or misconduct or fault on the part of South Sea Cruises, its servants or agents or otherwise howsoever.
13. If an action is brought against a servant or agent of South Sea Cruises or a performing carrier arising out of damage covered by the contract with South Sea Cruises, such servant or agent, if he proves that he acted within the scope of his employment or agency, shall be entitled to avail himself of the defences and exclusions of liability which South Sea Cruises or the performing carrier is entitled to invoke under the contract.
14. South Sea Cruises reserves the right, in the event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cancellation fees in accordance with South Sea Cruises’ current scale of refunds.
15. The contract is subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Fiji and the passenger agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that country.
16. If any term of the contract is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be entirely severable from the remainder of the contract, and all other terms of the contract shall continue in full force and effect for all other purposes.
17. No term or condition of carriage other than those set out herein will be recognised. The contract may only be varied by agreement in writing between South Sea Cruises and the passenger.