Please note: The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall apply unless precluded by the Travel Law of the country in which the booking is made. In this case the Travel Law of that country and the Conditions of that Law shall prevail.
- All prices are in US Dollars per person based on two people sharing a cabin unless otherwise stated and include taxes where applicable.
All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes and levies (9% VAT + 10% STT + 6% Environmental Levy).
- Child Policy: As this is a boutique small ship cruising product we have a minimum age policy of 14 years for children travelling with parents outside of special 'Family Cruise Departure Dates'.
- Family Cruise Departures: Child age is 5 to 13 years inclusive - child rate based on 2 children sharing or 1 child and 1 adult sharing. Single child in own cabin is at full adult rate. Children under 5 years free - based on triple share cabin (Orchid deck only).
- Fare Inclusions: Onboard Cabin accommodation with private facilities. Cruise transportation and services. All meals, morning and afternoon tea. Cruise entertainment. Shore excursions, entrance fees and activities as included in the cruise itinerary. Snorkelling gear. Should any particular shore excursion not be available, no matter what the reason, the crew will organise a substitute but no refund or financial recompense will de due.
- Cruise itineraries are subject to: wind, tide and weather conditions and are operated at the sole discretion of Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd in the interests of the safety and welfare of the passengers, vessel and crew. Blue Lagoon Cruises Limited reserves the absolute right to operate any vessel on any cruise, to decline to accept or retain any person(s) on any cruise, shore excursion or other cruise activity, to cancel, amend or reschedule any cruise vessel, schedule or cruise itinerary, shore excursion or any other service for any reason which Blue Lagoon Cruises Limited in its absolute and sole discretion considers desirable or necessary in the interests of operational necessity and/or passengers safety and/or well being. Arrival and departure times at ports and various places of call are provided as a guide only and in this regard no warranty, condition or guarantee, express or implied, is given or intended.
- Reserves the right: Blue Lagoon Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- Liability: Where another company or persons operate the tour, activity or excursion, diving, accommodation or shore transfers Blue Lagoon Cruises is only acting as a Sales Agent. Responsibility for the operation and liability for any mishap lies with those operators solely and not with Blue Lagoon Cruises.
- Visa requirements: It is the responsibility of all guests travelling with Blue Lagoon Cruises to check and adhere to Fiji's visa requirements.
- Travel Insurance: There are no medical facilities in the Yasawas so if any medical problem arises you will need to return to Nadi. If you develop a serious medical problem you will most likely want to leave Fiji for Australia, New Zealand or home. There is also a higher degree of risk in public areas, on local vessels etc. Sea conditions and sometimes cyclones can prevent travel on the booked. dates as well.
It is therefore an essential condition of travelling with Blue Lagoon Cruises that you have a valid travel insurance policy to cover the cost of any emergency medical treatment or accident and to protect your holiday payments in the event of cancellation.
- Payment Terms:
1. Full payment is required for all online bookings.
2. Full payment is required 60 days prior to sailing date. Bookings made within 60 days of travel must be paid in full to Blue Lagoon Cruises by the guest or their Agent. Unless the booking agent has an account with Blue Lagoon Cruises.
3. Payment option: Within 14 days of booking a 10% of the full value of the booking non-refundable deposit is required, not withstanding that full payment is due 60 days prior to departure. Bookings to be made direct to email@example.com.
4. Contract: On receipt of cleared payment of cruise fare(s) or any part thereof by Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd, a binding contract shall be deemed to exist between the passenger(s) and Blue Lagoon Cruises Ltd subject to the terms and conditions herein.
5. An amendment fee of FJD$50 will be charged per booking for any amendments made after the booking has been placed with Blue Lagoon Cruises. If however the amendment is a change of date only with a similar value booking still being held then Blue Lagoon Cruses, at its discretion, will waive the cancellation fees if it has the ability to fill the vacated booking.
6. Cancellation fees: All cancellations must be in writing to Blue Lagoon Cruises, and the timing shall be based on the day of receipt of such notification by Blue Lagoon Cruises.
- outside 60 days Forfeit deposit (unless transferring date)
- 31 to 60 days 60% of applicable fare
- 0 to 30 days 100% of applicable fare
7. For credit card payments a 3% transaction fee applies (non refundable).
- Check-in is one hour prior to scheduled departure time.
- Cabin Choices
Hibiscus Deck: All cabins have external windows. Lower Level - 6 double or twin configuration. Situated on the lower deck.
Orchid Decks: All cabins have external windows. Top Level - 12 double or twin configuration. Middle level - 16 cabins - 8 queen bed or twin configuration PLUS 8 queen bed only, 4 of which are triple configuration (Queen +1 small single).
All Orchid Deck cabins include, a welcome fruit platter, daily stocked mini bar (soft drinks for children), a Pure Fiji sun care pack, in cabin Nespresso Pod coffee machine and tea making facilities.
Cabin allocation will be provided at check-in.
Single Cabins: There are a limited number of single cabins available on each cruise - confirmation is subject to availability.
- Blue Lagoon Cruises is a trading name of South Sea Cruises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fijian Holdings Ltd - Level 7, Ra Marama, 91 Gordon Street, Suva, Fiji Islands / email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for enquiries).
- Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage. A copy is held in our offices and onboard the vessel or can be viewed here.
- Group Travel: The above booking conditions and payment terms apply only to individual bookings. Bookings involving 5 Cabins or more have different Payment Terms and Conditions which will be provided at time of enquiry.